Tuesday, December 4, 2012

For times when I feel low


Okay so we are all human and we all have those days where we just want to give up and quit everything, because we feel its not worth it. But through these times I have found strength in the word of God and through some encouraging scriptures so I just wanted to share those with you all. Because maybe you will be able to find strength through them too. 


  • Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

  • Isaiah 43:2- When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee

  • John 16:33- These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

  • Deuteronomy 31:6- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee
  • 1 Peter 5:7-Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you

  • Philippians 4:6&7-Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
    And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

    Hope you enjoy! And remember the good really does outweigh the bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment