Friday, December 14, 2012

As I attempt to close up this class and sum up everything I have learned it is a bitter sweet moment. The main part of this class was this blog here that I am writing on now. This class has taught me so much from as complex as creating websites and embedding videos and links on them to simple things like uploading an image to a website and creating math based images. I did not even know how to make a blog and posts before this class so that's one of the most important thing I learned. I also learned how to create logos with vector based image instead of roster which is better quality for logos. My favorite part of this course was taking photos all around Toledo suburbs and editing them and making slideshows. Oh yeah! I also learned how to do some super cool mashup videos that incorporate pieces of a song I created myself (in this class as well). Phoebe Ballard was my instructor and I have already suggested her to like three or four people. You will learn a lot in this class and even if you're not "tech-savvy" she will help you with any problem that you may encounter in a very timely manner as well. The only regret I have for this class is not having enough time or energy to devote all that it deserves. I had a great time experiencing and learning what I did.
Thanks for reading another post of another day for my blog, The Good Outweighs the Bad <3

No comments:

Post a Comment