Monday, September 17, 2012

CVA: Edited Urban Photography

CVA by amandakohli


CVA, a photo by amandakohli on Flickr.



The past couple weeks for this Fundamentals of Digital Media class, I have been taking pictures of the urban lanscape in Toledo, OH and I have loved it! Now I continually find myself looking for pictures to capture in unique ways even though the project is over. I am a huge fan of photograqphy and hope to have some type of career in it in the future. I took every picture with my iPhone4 which is 5 megapixels (I thought it was 8 but I was wrong) with 720 pixels at a maximum. I always have my camera set on its higest resolution to get the best, clear and finest quality. While editing this photo I made the contrast higher and I also sharpened the image a bit to give it the look that it has. The picture was already a great one before it was edited so it did not take much editing to look how it does now. Another thing I did while editing was made it look like a beam of light was coming out of the top right corner and added on a border. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment